Monday, May 3, 2010

Well...

it has been laid out to me, my choice is not my own, the citadel is where i am going no matter what...it still irks me, my family does not talk about the choices that effect my life, its just assumed oh well, i hope its just the crazy things that this certain girl is doing to my mind im not to sure to say the least, or if m thought on the citadel are true...i guess time will tell there is always a few plans in my hip pocket all of which are drastic ut they pretty much eliminate seeing this women all together which is counter productive to say the least...i figure that i shall attend the citadel and hope for the best with the women who holds a special place in my heart right now, timing is everything i guess... what can i expect were across the country its not like i can make her mine no no i cant its not fair hopefully breaks during the year will be enough to satisfy the joy she gives me....uncertainity sorrow just everything is fucked up, fucked up....

No comments:

Post a Comment