Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fuck this shit...

Im expected to go to the citadel im expected to get commissioned in the marine corps... but i really dont want to go to the citadel but its to late for it i reckon i have a last push that im going to make soon as in like tommorow, but another point how do i tell my parents especially papa that i dont want this its hard to do but i think its time to assert what i want...the money they have put into the summer school can be redeemed...i just dont want to spend four years of my life which im supposed to enjoy being chained to rules getting a degree that wont really help me that much after the military and i dont want a ring that bad from the citadel, i know cal maritime is a good school its where i want to go it fits me but i didnt get accepted which sucks tommorow i shall call them and try to talk my way into it then i will talk to my parents i think idk this is finally becoming a reality and i dont like where it is heading...

No comments:

Post a Comment