Thursday, May 13, 2010

am i being played...

so i think i may be being played im not to sure yet...why would you tell me those things if you wanted to play me it makes no sense...why would you end the conversation in that way if you were going for a gentle push off away from me?? idk to be honest i know your not a safe bet i knew that from the start i know how you live your life which is fine i dont mind really...but dont think of me as a fool either. and dont destroy something that could prove to be beautiful out of fear. this is sheer ridiculouslessnes idk what i shall do about you my dear lady i hope you realize that im not going to hurt you and that what you do to me makes me quite scared as well the power you wield over me is not natural...so let us cast this fear aside my angel and we caould go forth and continue this...

"no longer shall i see these streets of sorrow"

No comments:

Post a Comment