Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It has hit the fan...

So i ontacted call maritime and the recieve my transcripts they are reavulating me which is a plus...unfortunately when they called my mother picked up...leading to shit hitting the fan big time...leading to a long discussion with papa and a argument with mother...all and all its bad...but i feel forthright in my choice to change schools and this has just temepered my forthrghtness if money is an issue and they are not going to help me i shall just enlist in the national guard and then it shall no longer be an issue at hand for then my life is my own...the stress of this situation is weighing upon my soul but it has been laid out now we shall just wait and see...the guard seems like a good idea and hopefully a leverage point against them for not funding me for im pretty much guarenteed a deployment to the middle east especially since i would go infantry...it wieghs upon my soul so much so much i just am so perplexed so confused so distraught i hope this can work out soon the sooner the better...i dont see the citadel as a place for me, but they do, i think the time to break free has come...

No comments:

Post a Comment