Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So I sleep in the arms of Fate(First draft)

Alas the lovely lady of fate caress my wounded head,
I dance a waltz with Lady Fate as my partner, I try lead the dance
the rhythyms and tones direct her which way to go, but to my despair she takes the lead
and binds me with these chains, that grow tighter and tighter the more i strain.
I often wonder to which I should do fight the path or give into her sweet embrace
For lady fate is lover which one can grow to hate, but would things be resolved if tried not to break away from her slender embrace that she wraps around me and carresses my face with her soft hands and silver grace, but what of it when she breaks this bond, cuts the strings of my life, like the breaking of a single shining web glistening in the spring sun. I know I shant be the first no the last to be forsaken by this lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment