Monday, March 22, 2010

Now maybe just maybe....

Do you think that certain people are only happy when things are going wrong or something along those lines...maybe im only happy when im sad i am not to sure sadness seems like a much more real emotion than happiness in a way...happiness is so hard to acheive and who is truly happy in this world happiness almost becomes apart of the will rather than the intelect in which emotions are supposed to lie but maybe what ive been taught is wrong!!! what that cant be this is madness...i find anger if there is a socalled god why would he make such a fucked up world i mean honestly its repulsive why would god allow his creation which god loves to suffer to die to feel pain to kill to starve to fight and kill others in gods name it angers me this christ god is not all loving or all caring sounds like a fascade to me!!!!! anger wells up in my heart...
"In my hour of darkness,I keep council with the dead, just enough to remind me im alive"

No comments:

Post a Comment