Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I feel....

I feel as though im letting her slip away from me...idk maybe it has to do with the cycle of the moon causing sorrow and what not...but i feel a shadow growing over me and i dislike it very much so...maybe im just being a blind fool im uncertain at the moment i just dont really know...confusion perplexion and severe amount of sorrow is present within me...i hope that it is just the moon cycle and i have not done anything to drive her away or something....the moons cycles have great effect on my moods so i figure i hope thats just it...a dear comrade is helping me figure out whats going on within my head but how can someone help if i dont know whats going on...i think i need to go have a cigarrete and a nice tall glass a whiskey and just keep pooring it out until i pass out...that might be the plan....
"No can do that, no can do this, what the hell can you do my friend in this place that you call your town"

No comments:

Post a Comment