Sunday, June 27, 2010

You...

You my sweetest love I feel you may destroy my heart, I can sense it in my being as we speak as we converse, will you lead me down the garden path and leave me for another?? This of which I am not certain, I sometimes feel like I put alot more effort into this relationship than you do?? Is it true maybe, maybe I should back off a bit, you say I have this look and your not sure if you like it, is it that you want me to not care about you?? To not fall for you?? So then we could just use each other for our body parts?? Is that it?? Your a storm, a up hill battle, and im not sure if I have the endurance for it my love, im not to sure at all? You know already that I adore you more than I can put into cheap words, I know the look you talk of and rare one for me to give one of which I have no control of, The meaning of this look is rather plain rather simple, it means that I care so much about you that I cant grasp it myself, it also means you hold my heart in a palm of your hand will you crush it or keep it?? thats what this look means in case you wondered. So if your looking to let me down just do it quickly, dont weather me out. For I am a loyal creature and I will stay by your side even if your dragging me through the garden path. So my love im not to sure where you stand with me?? I hope nothing has changed but somewhere inside I think it has, but you dont know how to tell me? Is that it?? im not to sure, im not to sure about anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment