Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This and that and some more bricka brack...

Maybe one day ill get a im proud of you son,love mom and dad
thats not said in front of people to impress them and pretend were some happy family
or maybe ill get i think your just fine the way you are, instead of you need to complete task A. then B. and please dont forget your not good enough for us for rask C.
Maybe one day ill sastisfy whatever it is to please you, but i sincerely doubt that is possible, nothing is good enough for you, you see me as you wish me to be, but do you know what lays inside of me, i really wish i could show what makes me, well me but you couldnt understand or appreciate it either, so imagine me as you wish, in a set of dresss blues and medals adorning my chest for being the brave and the best, pretend you put my picture with a brazen uniform and serious smile there on the wall,
holding that marmiluke sword with the ivory handle as i walk proudly forward, then you would burst with pride and then i may get a were proud of you son, love mom and dad. but you will just have to pretend for I am not what you think of me, instead of this sword in my hand i clutch a pen, and a note book, which i scribble down my sonnets, none of which you have ever read, for i doubt you would be interested my dear mother, and well boys dont write poetry according to my pop,
I am not the son you wanted and I am sorry for that but I cant help what is in my heart to strive a different path maybe one day you will accept me and maybe i could get a were proud of you whispered in my ear, instead of in front of an audience

No comments:

Post a Comment