Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The tribulation...

The tribulations that you bestow upon me
I do not ask for them
but you seem to give them freely
the fact that you occupy my mind
and trap me with these chains that bind
I want to give my all to you
does that provoke fear in your heart
for i shant be here always
i did not ask for this
i want to be your lover
but your coy and jaded with your repose
i cant decipher what you want from me
i could be bold and just lay it all about on the ground
but i fear it may just drive you off
my heart begans to think it was just fear of the cold that lead you and i through that raptuous winter night
but id like to believe it was more
but you do not recipercate this or maybe i am blind to your actions
i do not know, i do not know
and this angers me so
i want to make you mine, but you seem not to want that or maybe your just taking things slow...but for i think that does not apply for you know what gone on...
so please your coyness is causing me pain and making me slightly refrain from your embrace...just tell me what you think and what you want from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment