Monday, April 19, 2010

....

dreams of friends who have passed are plaguing my dreams lately its been nearly two years since that month of october which claimed two close friends of mine both voliently both too young too soon, i often wonder if i had shown up sooner i could have prevented that incident, i wish i could go back for i would be there this time to stop it...but why do you come to my dreams I will never forget you both for the sorrow which I hold in my heart still bleeds out to this day, so young so bold was your pride worth your life?? i was going to be asked to do the same thing as you next but that trial never came...if it had im sure i would have stood fast and held my ground for taking a fall is not a thing which we back then did...so my pride is intact and so is yours except now you dwell in the soft soil...which is better that you died with honor or to live in dishonor my dearest friend i miss you and think about you daily and nightly and there is always a toast to the both of you when I drink...your forever engraved into my memories whether that is for ill or not i do not know....
"Die on your feet or live on your knees...Rest in Peace Sergay...Rest in Peace Sully

No comments:

Post a Comment