Sunday, May 1, 2011

Kiss me girly, or dont thats up to you, but dont think you have me pegged not just quite yet, you assume all I want is to fuck, your certainly wrong on this matter, come one, I knew nothing of that nature was happening the first time we hung out, but we still kept hanging out, why because I enjoy being around you, I love the way you smell, the way you act, how smile, the way you talk, just everything, if I was just looking to fuck why would I have spent so much time with you? There is plenty of mediocre girls out there that just want fuck, you are certainly not mediocre. So I am sorry if you feel that way not much I can do about it, you know? And Im off tommorow for quite awhile, you know you confuse me, you know I have no idea how act around you, you turn my thoughts into whirling winds of color. So once again I apologize if you got the immpression wrongly, and I want to kiss you because I want to feel that much closer to you, that much more apart of you.







1 comment: