Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A dream of late

I dreamt I was underwater in a old fashioned diving rig, I was clearing out a path for a ship to be able to go through a channel with others, the work was hard and the water was cold, the others next to me were not working which made me upset and I yelled, and there were odd flash backs to a medical ward with a child who had been hurt, and the doctor was burning the wound to heal it or something and I talked to this child and he kept saying "all the girls in San Francisco are whores" and I remember standing there slightly upset in a way, then there I am back underwater working one ship passed over head with a loud rumble but safely cleared the channel, then I set back to work, then another ship came but it was to late the channel wasnt deep enough there was a huge cloud of dust underwater a grinding noise me trying to run underwater away from the collapsing ship my viewing wind blurred by all the dust and the noise all around. Then I awoke

No comments:

Post a Comment