Thursday, July 15, 2010

Doctor Doctor

Doctor Doctor you say I got a disease, and you got the cure
Patient Patient, take a few of these and it will make you all cured,
Doctor Doctor, I just self medicate but ill take what you got give
Patient Patient, tell me your fears
Physcatrist Physcatrist, Come a little closer and ill whisper in your ear
Patient Patient, you got a disease, here take a few of these and it will make you all cured
Phycatrist Physcatrist, I just self medicate but ill take what you got to give
Born Again Born Again, You say you got the answers but ive made no inquiries
Unsaved Soul Unsaved soul, where are you going after you die
Born Again Born Again, Come a little closer and ill whisper in your ear
Unsaved Soul Unsaved Soul, you got a disease I got the cure!
Born Again Born Again, I just self medicate
God God, why have you forsaken us
Wanderer Wanderer, come a little closer and ill whisper in your ear
God God, you got a disease but I dont have a cure...

1 comment: